Set contains 30 pieces
Your child can make larger, grand models with bigger shapes! Still fully compatible with the standard sized pieces.
Recommended Age: 3+
What are Magformers?
Magformers consists of bright, colourful and fun educational shapes.
Each piece contains encapsulated 360 degree rotating magnets that always rotate to attract to the magnet encapsulated in the next shape.
Rather than the usual stacking or interlocking block, Magformers can be connected in any direction in 3D. This is due to the powerful rotating magnets encapsulated within deliberately placed contact points within each piece!
Magformers are easy to assemble and disassemble when compared to blocks that insert or interlock to assemble.
Magformers pieces are not designed only for stacking purposes like normal blocks, they are designed to demonstrate amazing connecting power regardless of their direction!
Magformers uses neodymium magnets that are 5 times more powerful than magnets in ordinary toys to allow for secure attachment.
- A Magnet has a positive and negative pole and the opposite poles of the magnet attract each other while the same poles of the magnet repel each other.
- The neodymium magnets, which are encapsulated within all edge surfaces of Magformers, rotate to any direction and connect to each other regardless of their position when two Magformers are brought together!
- The result is that the shapes connect and fit with each other perfectly, so that your child (or your inner child!) can design and build any structure, vehicle, robot, animal, plant, ball, shape…in fact the possibilities are limited only by imagination…
The combination of shapes, colours and, in some sets, more technical accessories, will give your child the tools to create unlimited designs! Please see below for further information about more technical sets.
- Imagine how happy and excited your child will be when they show you their latest creative design!
- Imagine how proud you will feel when your child has mastered the art of 3D modelling, all the while being conscious that your child is learning and developing their brain while having fun!
- Imagine having the colourful pieces in your hands right now!
- What would you and your child build together? A vehicle (Plane? Helicopter? Car? Bus? Truck? Bike? Boat?) An animal? A building? One of the seven wonders? A castle? A bridge or other structure? Furniture? A robot? A dinosaur? A tree, flower or plant? Fruit? A unique geometric design? The possibilities are endless!