MudWatt engages kids in STEM in a whole new way, using the power of electricity-generating bacteria living in the soil beneath our feet!
Kids experiment with different types of soil (and food from the fridge) to maximize their power output. The MudWatt Explorer App lets kids measure their power, track their MudWatt’s bacteria growth, and unlock an awesome educational comic book!
Microbiology, Energy, Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Engineering, all in one experience! (MudWatts are reusable and can last for years!)
The MudWatt classic lets you track the growth of your electric bacteria colony with the blinker circuit and MudWatt exploere App AND lets you power a digital clock with your bacteria. It also includes a handy dandy graduated container that helps you perform more rigorous experiments. The kit comes with everything you need except the soil, so dig and get dirty!
• The award-winning bio-energy pet!
• Build your very own fuel cell that runs on muddy microbes
• A perfect STEM project for budding scientists and engineers
• Building your MudWatt: 30-45 Minutes
• Measuring your MudWatt’s growth: Once per day for 2 weeks
• Analyzing data: 30 Minutes
• Keeping it blinking: Can last up to decades!
Classic Kit Includes :
Graduated container, Carbon felt electrodes (1 set),
Blinker circuit, digital clock 1x Instructional Booklet ,
Nitrile Gloves and free MudWatt Explorer App